Central Washington Asphalt is continuing to grow and expand! We are now in the Colville, WA area and are looking to build a team to help us expand and grow our business in this location. We are looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Construction Foreman/Superintendent
- Heavy Highway Equipment Operators.
- Paver Operators
- Roller Operators
- Screed Operators
- Backhoe / Dozer / Blade Operators
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
- Asphalt Laborers
This crew will be based in the Colville area but may travel throughout Eastern Washington as needed. Experience in asphalt paving or underground work is a plus. CWA pays competitive wages including prevailing wage rates when applicable. Travel is a requirement for these positions.
All positions require the ability to work together with a team to achieve the goals as set forth including timely job completion and maintaining consistent quality standards as required by the company. Central Washington Asphalt is a company that takes pride in the quality of work performed and expects the same of its employees.
Construction Foreman/Superintendent: Minimum 2 yrs. experience as a crew lead with 4+ yrs. experience working with heavy hwy. equipment in the asphalt industry.
Heavy Highway Equipment Operators: Minimum 2 yrs. working with heavy equipment.
Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic: Demonstrated knowledge of working with heavy duty equipment. Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Asphalt Laborers: Minimum 1 yr. experience working as part of a construction team.
Be advised, THIS IS A PHYSICALLY DEMANDING JOB THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO WORK AT HEIGHTS, OUTDOORS AND POSSIBLY IN ADVERSE CONDITIONS.
All positions require the following:
- Able to follow specific direction, both oral and written
- Knowledge and understanding of safety procedures in the workplace.
- Willingness to learn additional skills and take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to comply with Drug-Free Workplace policy including pre-employment and random testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting at: $20.00 per hour
Comments are closed.